Sunday, May 3, 2009

BIGDOVESxRAYJEREZ,and a sunday burner

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I did this mural in the Bronx during the week.It was a collabo between me and
Ray Jerez of INBORN TATTOOS.Ray is a talented artist but wasnt really used to
outside mural work.So he called me in to help him on this project.The portrait
is a mix of classic paintbrushing by Ray and spraypaint by me to soften it up.
Rarely do I ever do collaborations when it comes to murals but I really like the way it came along,and Ray is the coolest
If you want some fresh tats check Ray at INBORN TATTOOS located at 85 Ludlow Street btw Delancey and Broome Street,www.inbornnyc.com
SUNDAY ROASTING
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. ONCE AGAIN , YOU DID IT ! DONT SAY YOU DIDNT CAUSE YA DID! DONT DENY IT! FACE UP TO IT! ONCE AGAI YOU ROCKED IT! LO MY MAN DOIN THE DAMN THING. BIG UPS D. SEEZ KAOS, X-MEN-RTW

    ReplyDelete