Monday, April 13, 2009

INSANE DIRTY PAINT FILLED MADNESS!!!!!

What up party people.Welcome back to the DOVES SHOW!..Ooooooh man this week was
a good week for me.I havent painted so much in one week.Lets proceed to the goodies shall we.....

Q-TIP'S backdrop

Photobucket
Photobucket
My homegirl Vashtie who throws the amazing friday's @ Santos wit Tip and Rich Medina,asked me to rock this backdrop for Tip's Bday last friday(which was a zoo),I
took the chick from the "Low end theory" cover and the beat machine from his new album,
It came together.

Juan's Barber shop
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Rocked this for my barber Juan.Him and his brother ride these chopper style cycles so
thats were the inspiration for the bike came in to play,there like the shop staple

My cousin's Canvas
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My lil cousin had the illest idea to rock a canvas inspired by an episode of "GHOSTBUSTERS''
No brainer for me,In the episode ghost take over the MTA and trains end up looking like the one above.I had alot of fun rocking this

URBAN WORD NYC
Photobucket
My main man Bonafide "the poet" has workshops where he teaches kids the fundamentals
of poerty and constructing poems,He asked me to rock and this is the outcome,

SUNDAY SLAUGHTER
Photobucket
Straight graffiti,no trickery no frills just skills.
Oh yeah ima bring mugz with guns back,sue me......

SCRILLA'S REALA!
Photobucket
A tattoo style canvas for my main man Scram 505,BK STAND UP!


1 comment:

  1. you are deffinately the hardest workin man in tha graff bizness. give it up for the godfather mr. oves tc5.feelin the frosteeness.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete